With the arrival of our new ten day cabins, Fo’c’s’le and Stockade, Camp Chewonki for boys is once again full and going strong. It is amazing and a testament to their dedication, how counselors and activity heads are maintaining their enthusiasm and creativity as we approach the end of camp. The last several days, today included, have been gorgeous here weather wise. As a result, the waterfront has been very popular with swimming, kayaking, canoeing and sailing. It is so evident that campers are enjoying their time here, and pushing themselves to try out new experiences. There are so many opportunities for growth and sharing at Chewonki, and my conversations and observations tell me that the boys are taking full advantage. Chewonki is truly an amazing community and thanks to anyone out there who is helping to provide this experience to these lucky young lads.
Assistant Camp Director
More News from Chewonki
- An Anti-Racism Message to the Chewonki Community...
- Our 2019 Annual Report
- Important Camp Chewonki Update
- 5 Principles of Place-Based Learning You Can Use With Your Child...
- Rising in the East
- Boatbuilders Expedition: Not your Average Wilderness Trip...
- Join Us for a Live Web Chat
- Chewonki Campus Expansion Update